Thursday, April 28, 2011

a sachet of beads

I have this little sachet of beads in my room that belong to my American Girl dolls (I have like...ALOT) and I thought that I'd take some pictures with it. And that turned into alot of fun:
I just love the pattern of the little bad, and there's a golden tassle on the bottom!
It is really cute, if I do say so myself.
I had alot of fun with the beads. I have this flower arrangement on my nightstand and I decided to play around with it.
The little twig to the left is actually some Queen Anne's Lace (atleast, that's what I THINK it is) and it kinda wilted from my last mini photoshoot, but I decided it would look cute next to the shoe (it belongs to Felicity)
This is one of my absolute FAVORITE pictures. When I get a new design (or just switch to the simple template) I'll be able to show you the big version. 
I ADORE this effect. It's called "Orton-ish" and it brightens the picture and..makes everything seem to bloom. One of these days I'm going to try my hand at some more bokeh.
I entered this one into the black & white photo challenge at Little Somethings. I entered over at my main blog so the picture would be bigger. 
Yep, so that's this set of photos! This week has been a mix of forgetting my watermark and dreaming about William Moseley and cupcakes. Hope you enjoyed!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you oh so much for taking a look at this blog!! i would LOVE for you to leave a comment. please? pretty please with cupcakes and bubbles on top? yay! i'm happy now :))