Tuesday, May 3, 2011

china and lace {part I}

Today, my sister was barging into my room (oy vey) and taking out all of my American Girl stuff. I have this old bed that was for the doll Samantha, and I started to play around with that, and the laced edge coverlets. What happened? Well....I'll show you:
(I adore this effect!! It's called "cinemascope". I played around with it a few times :P)
(It kind of looks like something from a classic 20th century film :)
So, this was part one, part two to come soon!! 
Hope you liked them :))

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. ah, American Girl.....such good memories I have of my dolls. *sighs*

    that really does look like it's from a movie! Bravo, Jocee. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos and cool effects Jocee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pictures! I love photography!

    Come and visit my blog!
    Lydia (reelchristian.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the second picture! It really gives a nice delicate feel to the picture with the lace included!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are really pretty pictures. you are utterly amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE the 'from a classic 20th century film' pic! awesome! it totally reminded me (the colors I mean) of Laurel and Hardy. LOL

    Love,
    Manda

    ReplyDelete

thank you oh so much for taking a look at this blog!! i would LOVE for you to leave a comment. please? pretty please with cupcakes and bubbles on top? yay! i'm happy now :))