Tuesday, June 14, 2011

it's a beautiful life

You know, life is beautiful. The things in life are beautiful. Especially the little things. Sometimes when I walk into my room I think "Wow, I can't believe one day I won't live here anymore." And sometimes when I walk into my room I don't think anything at all. It's the little things that make life beautiful.
I just got my new digital camera on Saturday and these are the first pictures I took with it! I'm so stoked.
I just adore the lovely bokeh in the background :))
Only one of the photos in this set is edited, that's how awesome this camera is!!
I'm not sure what kind of plant this is, but I just love every bit of it :)
This is the edited photo. Oh my goshbubbles I'm just so in love!!
This time the tree in the background in the focus, and I'm loving the texture of the whole thing. 
And this is my ABSOLUTE PERSONAL FAVORITE:
It can also be used as a header, so if anyone wants it, I'll be willing to let you use it :))
Hope you liked these photos!
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Sooo pretty, dear! I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! I love those flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are really pretty. The flowers are such a beautiful colour.
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Pretty post!!
    I love flowers! they make me smile

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flowers you say you liked are Azaleas. They are pretty, my Grandparents have like 3-4 bushes of'em.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow so pretty! I'm a follower :)

    Take a look at my blog if you have the chance.
    http://to-be-me.blogspot.com/

    Ani xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What kind of camera did you get?
    I'm saving up for a DSLR, I can't wait(:
    <3Katie
    http://katies-favorite-things.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOU are amazing! your CAMERA is amazing! those PICTURES are amazing! wow. just...wow.

    ReplyDelete

thank you oh so much for taking a look at this blog!! i would LOVE for you to leave a comment. please? pretty please with cupcakes and bubbles on top? yay! i'm happy now :))