Friday, July 29, 2011

calico & flags

I know. It's been like a million years since I posted some photos on this blog. Sorry! If you read my other blog then I guess you know the graceful butterfly who could win Dancing with the Stars without touching the stage has broken her camera. Yeah. You probably weren't expecting that, were you? But, luckily, my grandma's computer had a drive for memory cards so I got to upload them on there and upload those to Flickr after that. So, without further ado:
I made the backdrop by using a piece of scrap calico and I draped it over my open laptop. It works, just make sure the object you're taking pictures of isn't too heavy so it'll start pressing buttons on the laptop. No one wants to finish their photoshoot to a crash computer :P
And my personal favorite:
Yes, I know, only five photos, for shame. I'm sorry, but, you can check out the whole shabang on my Flickr! Lol. I'm pretty sure "shabang" isn't a word. Oh well, I'm just going to add this to my list of words that aren't words. Hoped you liked them! 
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Gosh, that looks amazing, whatever it is!!! All cinnom-y. MMMMMM....

    Love,
    Manda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great photos! I love food shoot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog and it makes me happy :) Looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

thank you oh so much for taking a look at this blog!! i would LOVE for you to leave a comment. please? pretty please with cupcakes and bubbles on top? yay! i'm happy now :))