Thursday, September 22, 2011

{in california} around the house, part ii

more photos from california. i attempted to take a self portrait of myself, i wish i had the princess leia buns in my hair then. and you'll be happy two know, that i've re-painted my toe nails since that picture. and yes, the dog is my cousin. see? now you know i'm not being mean! that's seriously my cousin, grace. she's such a cutie pie. the notebooks shown are actually one and the same, they're the journal i used to jot down my adventures in cali. i just love flowered notebooks. the fabric you see is my first macro shot, and it's the shirt i happened to be wearing that day, it's all natural cotton. so chic and californian! i had lots of strawberry mango drink and a million-mini-muffins.
more photos to come!
-with love and goshbubbles and a rooster-
Jocee <3

5 comments:

  1. i love this blog! you look like a friend of mine! LOL

    Love,
    Manda

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, can i say how completely gorgeous you are?
    and can i also steal your camera?
    no?
    okay....
    email comin your way (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with the picture of the journal. <3 So great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you take very beautiful photos! I love the foodie posts and the cheeky cookie-bite photos! haha What kind of camera do you have?

    ReplyDelete

thank you oh so much for taking a look at this blog!! i would LOVE for you to leave a comment. please? pretty please with cupcakes and bubbles on top? yay! i'm happy now :))