Wednesday, September 5, 2012

mediocre || weeks nine, ten, and eleven.

splurge.
if time flies
you've got mail.
i don't have much to say
today.
really, i think i'll just
let the piece on week ten do it
for me. i've been busy, tired, overwhelmed,
and we're out of tea, so i apologise
for being really out of it
these past few days/weeks. i'm sure y'all
think i've
died on the main blog. but no. there's a post coming
today.
maybe this mood coincides with the weather;
we're transitioning from summer into autumn.
and sweater weather
is better weather. so happy wednesday to you all.

xx.

3 comments:

  1. a. I love your typography.
    b. I love sweaters.
    c. BRING IT FALL.
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that text! B&W really suits these pictures.


    I would really appreciate if you checked & maybe followed my photography blog I've made just recently. <3
    http://ievishhh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thank you oh so much for taking a look at this blog!! i would LOVE for you to leave a comment. please? pretty please with cupcakes and bubbles on top? yay! i'm happy now :))